Sunday, June 11, 2017

Video of the Day: Tom Brady's 10 Rules For Success


Tom Brady's Top 10 Rules For Success
Evan Carmichael

Watch the last 10 minutes of the video you really see Tom's passion for football and his desire to win! Also they replay "The Tuck Rule Game" that started it all and the first Super Bowl!

1. Earn Your Success

2. Care Deeply

3. Love The Game
Have Fun!

4. Live In The Present
The Perfect Present

5. Execute Well Under Pressure

6. #Believe In Yourself

7. Set Your Priorities

8. Earn It Every Single Day!
"It's not really a chip on my shoulder, it's just that feeling that 'man maybe no body wants ya.' When I watch myself play at times, I still don't feel like I'm very good. Man you're still not very fast. You know you gt a decent arm, you know you made some pretty bad reads on that day. That's what gets me up and motivates me. I want to feel like I'm the best quarterback for this team. I want to earn it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY." - Tom Brady 

9. Evolve
Little things add up to the big things. 
"Little Drops Make Big Drops!" - Greg Sullivan

10. Stay Hungry, Stay Humble!



No comments:

Post a Comment