Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Video of the Day: 15 Questions To Ask When You're Feeling Stuck


15 Questions To Ask When You're Feeling Stuck
Alux.com

1. What Will My Life Look Like If I Continue Like This? 

2. What Is My Life Missing Right Now? 
Nothing changes (or works) unless you do! 

3. What Do I Want The Most Right Now? 

4. What Do I Hope It Will Bring Me?

5. What Am I Happy About In My Life Already? 
Winning summer 2018 and helping to increase the Watertown recreation basketball's presence on social media. 

6. How Did I Acquire Said Happiness or Achievement?
Sitting down and having a one-on-one conversation with the commissioner about ways we could increase the department's social media presence. This allowed me to bring forth the idea of promoting the Fourth of July barbecue midway through the summer. This meeting in the beginning of summer allowed for my ability to question a decision later in the summer. The decision in question was not reversed, but at least it was an acceptable answer. 

7. What Is Standing In My Way This Time? 

8. How True Are Those Obstacles? 

9. What Skills And Tools Do You Need To Acquire To Move Forward? 

10. What Do I Need To Do Right Now That I've Been Avoiding? 

11. Is My Life In Order?

12. What Is The One Thing I Know Is Bad That I Should Stop Doing? 

13. Who Can Help Me?

14. Why Am I Reaching For Perfect Instead of Good Enough?

15. Am I Going To Life A Life of Mediocrity or Would I Rather Just Go For It?

Bonus

16. Disconnect and Look At Life Through A Different Lens

No comments:

Post a Comment