Sunday, November 25, 2018

Video of the Day: Warren Buffett's Top 10 Rules For Success


Warren Buffett's Top 10 Rules For Success Vol. 3
Evan Carmichael

1. Love The Game
Enjoying the process and having a passion about being your boss. 

2. Understand Accounting

3. Delight Customers
Came to this realization this summer. The guys loved the weekly videos. Why? Because they saw themselves and their friends on a video.

4. Conquer Your Fears

5. Do Things Your Way

6. Stick To Your Area of Expertise

7. Read ... A Lot

8. Maintain A Good Reputation

9. Be The Person You Want To Be
Yeah I know a few of those people who take credit for things they didn't do - but I did for them. I strongly dislike those people. I'm not going to name names, but there are other people that know who these people are for me. 

10. Learn From Mistakes

BONUS
Find Your Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment