Sunday, December 23, 2018

Video of the Day: Mark Cuban's Top 10 Rules For Success Vol. 2


Mark Cuban's Top 10 Rules For Success Vol. 2
Evan Carmichael

1. Just Go For It

2. Find Something You Love To Do

3. Be A Shark

4. Try Out Different Things

5. Work Hard
Work like someone's trying to take it all away from you. It's the reason why Tom Brady never wanted to give snaps to Jimmy Garoppolo in practice. He knew every snap that Jimmy took in practice was one snap that was being taken away from him. Brady's not going to want to help someone who could take his job from him. 

6. Follow Your Efforts

7. Put Yourself In Their Shoes
Reduce the stress of the people around you.  That's what I do with Steph every time I'm at BC, eliminate the stress from what's on her plate. 

8. Go Beyond Dreams

9. Look At the Opportunities

10. Play League of Legends
Yeah ... if I could play video games, I probably would, but I'm a terrible video game player. I just don't get it. 

BONUS
Be Willing To Make Sacrifices
To become great, you have to make sacrifices. You have to give up certain things you want.

Always Challenge Yourself

Learn Through Process

No comments:

Post a Comment