Monday, June 17, 2019

Video of the Day: 12 Signs You're Brilliant and Don't Know It


12 Signs You Are Brilliant and Don't Know It
Top Think

1. Vocalizations
Seeing when I talk to myself, I'm actually showing my genius side!

2. Habitual Messiness
I'm a LITTLE messy! I should clean out my golf bag. 

3. Familial Ranking
I disagree with this one. 

4. Temperature Adaptation

5. Simplification

6. Unnecessary Details 

7. Instant Connections
Yeah ... this is curse with me. Somehow I connected Michelle Obama's book "Becoming" with Mark Manson's "Everything is F*cked." How? I don't know - oh no, here comes the bucket of slime being dumped on my head. 

8. Calculated Disbelief
Arguing is fun! Love playing the Devil's Advocate!

9. Premature Understanding
See ... those Berenstein Bear books were helpful! 

10. Nonstop Doodling
Remember this thing? 
Apparently is was a sign.

11. Novel Problems
I want new problems. That's why create them! 

12. The Power Of Height
Definitely true. People who look tall are perceived to know what they are doing or talking about. That's why I have to appear to be a little bit more dominant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment