Monday, May 21, 2018

Video of the Day: FIND BALANCE #ENTSPRESSO


Elon Musk: FIND Your Work-Life BALANCE
Evan Carmichael

Find your own balance and what works for you. It goes back to not comparing yourself to other people. Remember "when a 'foot' compares itself to a 'yard', it always comes up short." Only compare yourself to you and what you were doing yesterday. It's the toughest thing to do when you see your friends and colleagues doing some great things, but if that's the only thing you do, you will be successful. Remember what BC assistant baseball coach Greg Sullivan said "little drops make big drops." Little advancements and achievements for you, make you, immensely, better. 

Am I better at making and producing feature videos and using Adobe Premiere Pro today than I was in September? Undeniably yes. Am I as good as some of my other colleagues, probably not, but I am getting better at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment