Sunday, May 20, 2018

Video of the Day: Malcolm Gladwell's Top 10 Rules For Success


Malcolm Gladwell's Top 10 Rules For Success
Evan Carmichael

1. Love What You Do

2. Don't Jump To Conclusions

3. Embrace Adversity
It's what the book "David vs. Goliath" is all about. You'd never wish dyslexia or other learning disabilities, but those people are the most successful because all their life they had adapt, search and create different ways so they could understand a concept that everyone else was understanding instantly. 

4. Remain Current
Keep up with the times and adapt to all the technology that is around you.

5. Invite Curiosity

6. Be Creative and Conscientious

7. Find Time To Daydream
Happens to me a lot when I go out for my long walks. Best way to come up with your next big idea. 

8. Look For Patterns

9. Gain Experience

10. Be Brave To Stand Out

Bonus
Change Your Attitude

Take A Shot

I would be amiss if I didn't mention Malcolm Gladwell's books. Writing five best-sellers, Gladwell really makes you think about the world. One of the books I've enjoyed by him is "Outliers," a story of why some people succeed and others don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment