Friday, November 23, 2018

Video of the Day: 10 Reasons You Buy Stuff You Don't Need


10 Reasons You Buy Stuff You Don't Need
Bright Side

10. The Diderot Effect
Here's a simple trick that helps to avoid buying things you don't need - just ask yourself do I REALLY NEED this? 

9. The Snob Effect

8. The Bandwagon Effect
If I find myself wanting to buy something because "everyone else has it," I won't buy it. 

7. Items For The Future

6. Impulse Buying

5. Subliminal Retail Tricks
I knew I was always a genius wearing headphones when I shopped - yeah I know I may look anti-social, but that is saving me money apparently. 

4. Sales and Promotions

3. Cheap Goods

2. Persuasive Shop Assistants
Again the headphones while shopping help ward off these shop assistants. People won't approach you if you're wearing headphones. 

1. Your Fears
F.O.M.O.


No comments:

Post a Comment