Thursday, November 22, 2018

BLOG: Who Killed Kennedy?


It's been 55 years since JFK was assassinated, but was Lee Harvey Oswald really a lone-wolf, nut who killed him with the sixth floor window of the book depository or was there something bigger at stake? Are you one of those people who believe in the single bullet theory or are you someone who thinks Oswald was set up by the government? Or something completely different? 

This video is slightly long, but on the anniversary it is completely appropriate. And any history buff out there will love it! Plus it brings me back to my Jan Term class sophomore year of college titled "Who Killed Kennedy?" 

Personally, I don't believe it in the single-bullet theory nor do I believe Oswald acted alone. There was another gunman on the Grassy Knoll. However, I will not go as far as to say I don't believe there was not a government conspiracy. (And for writing this I'm now on some type of list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment