Thursday, November 22, 2018

Video of the Day: The Holiday Hustle


The Holiday Hustle
Valuetainment

I'm not checking out these final two months of 2018. In fact I won the year of 2018! A lot of great things happened to me and I'm sure it's going to continue into 2019. But what I did do for these last two months of the calendar year is make a list of five people who I will be willing to do work for (actually the list became six people - the sixth person doesn't actually know who he is, but that is a mute point). 

Why have I chosen to do this? 

It is really simple. These five/six people have been the most loyal people to me in the working world and have always had my back, so I want to have their backs. I've already had to say no to someone who was "not on the list." This is going to be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment